Do you have eyelids that droop? Is your forehead weak? What about sagging upper eye skin?
All natural facial fitness expert Cynthia Rowland says to perform this exercise once a day, six days in a row, then take one day off and continue for another six days.
Your upper eye area will improve as your forehead muscle strengthens.
UPPER EYES and BROWS
2. Drop the palms of your hands flat against your face.
3. With the pads of your fingertips directly under your eyebrows, push your eyebrows upwards and slightly outwards.
4. Hold your eyebrows in this position with your eyes open.
5. Slowly push your eyebrows down against your fingertips while holding your eyebrows high, and hold the contraction for five (5) seconds.
6. Remove your hands from your face.
8. Repeat the exercise again. This time hold the contraction for ten (10) seconds. At the seventh second, close your eyes, keeping your eyebrows held high.
9. Remove your hands from your face. Breathe in deeply through your nose, and exhale through your nose. Begin again, holding the contraction for ten (10) seconds and closing your eyes at the seventh second. Repeat the movement again so that you have exercised for a total of thirty-five (35) seconds.
10. This exercise begins to “awaken” your forehead, concentrating on the area above your eyebrow to the hairline. Initially, you may see a line develop over your brow when you first perform this exercise – THIS IS TEMPORARY and a clear indication that your forehead has lost its firmness.
[author] [author_image timthumb=’on’]http://www.primeparentsclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/CynthiaRowland.jpg[/author_image]
[author_info]About the Author