Prime Parents Club

Ask Fresh Beat’s ‘Old’ Marina and Learn About Her Sparkly New Band

Prime Parents Club Interview Fresh Beat Band Old Marina

Updated: Check out the interview!

Okay everyone. I’ve been hinting at some big news that I have for you … and here it is:

Prime Parents Club has scored an interview with Shayna Rose, better known to most of you as the “old Marina” from Fresh Beat Band.

That’s right, take a moment to let it soak in.

I know I’ve chatted with many of you on various social networks about our favorite Marina and why she left the show. Well, here’s your chance to ask Shayna a question–about the show,her music, her love life … whatever!

How?

Leave your question in the comments below, include your first name and last initial, and city and state where you live and I might ask Shayna your question during our upcoming interview!

Also, we’ll be interviewing her music partner–Elizabeth Shea–and talking about their band, 2Carats, as well as chatting about some very exciting things they’ve been up to.

Hurry and leave your questions. The interview is coming up!

Click “LIKE” on this post if you’re more excited than your kids that we’re talking to the former Marina!

m4s0n501

1. Bree

July 10, 2014 at 12:53 am

Hi shayna I love you but I just wished you had never left the fresh beat band I hope you have plans to come back soon

2. Matthew

July 20, 2012 at 11:32 pm

Shayna are you coming back in the fresh beat band

3. flychick86

June 11, 2012 at 5:59 pm

How’s the married life?
    Do you miss working on The Fresh Beat Band?

4. Crystal Paschal

March 24, 2012 at 10:26 am

What is one thing about you that might surprise us?

What is one thing about each of your Fresh Beat Band castmates that would surprise us?

Do you really play the drums?

Does it surprise you (or perhaps totally creep you out) that you have so many adult fans that found you through the Fresh Beat Band?

5. Tina

March 23, 2012 at 2:52 pm

Obviously what’s the “real” reason she left and does she hate the word banana?

6. rockle

March 22, 2012 at 2:44 pm

My questions …

(1) Is it weird to be the “old” Darrin (or “original” Darrin, if you prefer) to an entirely new generation?

(2) How difficult was that outfit to dance in?

(3) Death is not an option: Twist or Shout?

• Crystal

March 25, 2012 at 10:31 pm

I know I am not the one being interviewed, but for #3 can I pick Reid from the music store? Or the Wizard of Song?

• Prime Parents Club

March 25, 2012 at 11:00 pm

HA!

7. Liza / @aMusingFoodie

March 22, 2012 at 10:01 am

This is awesome! Both of my kids (girl-age 7; boy-age 3) loved “old Marina” on Fresh Beat Band, and still miss her! Okay – questions….

1) Did you ever expect Fresh Beat to get as popular as it did?

2) Was it a hard decision to leave – and did everyone get along well off set?

3) What on your current iPod playlist?

4) What’s the last book you finished reading?