If you’re looking for an easy side dish for Thanksgiving or for a potluck, this crock pot corn casserole will be your new favorite friend (and everyone who tastes it). Throw a few ingredients in a crock pot in the morning, and it’s ready to go by the time you serve dinner or whisk it away to a party! (PS: Some people call this corn pudding, too.)
Super Easy Slow Cooker Corn Pudding
Crock Pot Recipes | Crock Pot Corn Casserole
- 1 can of corn, drained
- 1 can of cream corn
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 small box of corn meal mix (like Jiffy corn muffin mix)
- Spray crockpot with non-stick spray, or line with these amazing crockpot liners.(If you are as tired as me of soaking your crockpot all the time, these will be your new favorite things.)
- Mix together all ingredients, pour into crockpot.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours. If you're pressed for time, cook on high for 4 hours.
Seriously. That's it. It's so yummy that I can't even describe to you. If you like corn, you'll love this recipe. It's versatile enough to pair up with almost any meat choice ... or even a meal in itself!
PrimeParentsClub.com. All Rights Reserved.
What Do You Think?