If you’re looking for an easy side dish for Thanksgiving or for a potluck, this crock pot corn casserole will be your new favorite friend (and everyone who tastes it). Throw a few ingredients in a crock pot in the morning, and it’s ready to go by the time you serve dinner or whisk it away to a party! (PS: Some people call this corn pudding, too.)
Just an FYI, this crock pot corn casserole can stick to the sides of your crock pot and make cleaning up after a little, um, sticky. We use these fantastic slow cooker liners to make cleaning up easier. (In fact, I cringe now when I forget to use one before I put the ingredients in the crock pot.) Try them out and let me know what you think!
Also, if you’re looking for another great (comfort) dish, check out our Crock Pot Creamy Chicken and Noodles.
Super Easy Slow Cooker Corn Pudding
Crock Pot Recipes | Crock Pot Corn Casserole
Super easy (and yummy!) crock pot corn casserole (also called corn pudding).
- 1 can of corn, drained
- 1 can of cream corn
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 small box of corn meal mix (like Jiffy corn muffin mix)
- Spray crockpot with non-stick spray, or line with these amazing crockpot liners.(If you are as tired as me of soaking your crockpot all the time, these will be your new favorite things.)
- Mix together all ingredients, pour into crockpot.
- Cook on high 2-4 hours. Keep an eye on it, because some crock pots will cook faster (or slower), but it can overcook easily!
Seriously. That's it. It's so yummy that I can't even describe to you. If you like corn, you'll love this recipe. It's versatile enough to pair up with almost any meat choice ... or even a meal in itself!
PrimeParentsClub.com. All Rights Reserved.
Used with This Recipe
affiliate links are used in this post