Crock Pot Meatloaf
I’m not a big red meat person, so I don’t cook it that much at home. However, after I saw some of my Twitter friends talking about their meatloaf meals it sounded so good to me. I wanted something that I could put in the crock pot and not think about until dinner, so I made this amazing slow cooker meatloaf.
Super Simple Slow Cooker Meatloaf
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1/4 cup ketchup + another 1/4 cup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
ALSO ON PRIME PARENTS CLUB : Crockpot Creamy Chicken and Noodles
1. Combine beef, eggs, onion mix, bread crumbs, salt and pepper until just mixed, but do not overwork. Shape into a round loaf and place in crock pot.
2. Whisk together 1/4 cup ketchup, brown sugar, ground mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Pour sauce over meatloaf in crock pot. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
3. Fifteen minutes before the end of cooking, remove lid and spread remaining ketchup on top. Replace lid and cook for 15 more minutes.
4. Let it stand for 15 minutes before serving.