One of the things I love about summer is corn on the cob. There’s nothing like sitting at the picnic table with your friends and family and crunching down on some sweet summer corn, that melted butter dripping down your arm. (You can taste it now, can’t you?)
If you want to try taking up the excitement level a notch, then whip up some this easy flavored butter recipe for your corn!
Chili Lime Corn Butter
Chili Lime Corn Butter Recipe
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 TB chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 TB chile paste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Juice from a lime
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Combine the butter, garlic, cilantro, chile paste, cumin and lime juice in a bowl until well mixed.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Brush on cooked or grilled corn on the cob.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Serve remaining butter on side for guests to add as needed.
PrimeParentsClub.com. All Rights Reserved.
4 Other Ways to Enjoy Summer Corn
1. Smokey Grilled Corn
2. Chili Avocado Corn Butter
3. Tabasco Butter
4. Parmesan Herb Butter