5 Looks for Maternity Fashion on a Budget
If you are expecting, you don’t have to spend a lot to look cute and be fashionable!
My friend Natalie recently had her fourth child. And, she is a perfect example of looking great at every stage. She has a great style and is creative with the budget by incorporating thrift store finds and department store deals.
Here are some of her tips for maximizing your wardrobe.
5 Ways To Look Cute While Pregnant Without Breaking the Bank
1. Rubber bands or belly bands can make non-maternity pants work.
2. You can purchase normal shorts, just buy a size up and make sure they have a draw string .
She also likes wearing fitted shirts that hugged her belly.
3. Wear a non-maternity maxi dress with different cardigans for a slimmer profile.
4. Look for stretchy materials like this non-maternity pencil skirt
5. Hats, necklaces, and cute shoes can dress up a plain t-shirts and shorts.
So be creative and look at some of your existing pieces in new ways. You will want to invest in a few basic maternity pieces, so check out dark denim jeans and leggings with long shirts or dresses to get a lot of mileage for different looks.
What are your favorite budget-friendly maternity secrets?