I love my crock pot because it’s so easy to create yummy stuff with little fuss. That means when I make something in the crock pot, I usually want to make an entire meal. I don’t want to cook something in the crock pot and then spend another hour putting together dishes to go with it. And, you can’t get much easier than these ranch pork chops in the crock pot!
To be honest, when I was adding the packets of dry Ranch dressing I was wondering if this was going to be too strong. That Ranch dressing has a pretty strong, distinct taste. However, it turned out just the opposite. These pork chops and the vegetables came out with such an nice flavored gravy that my daughter completely cleaned her plate. This is definitely going on our “favorites” list.
Ranch Pork Chops in Crock Pot
Crock Pot Pork Chops and Ranch Vegetables
- 4-6 pork chops
- 6-8 medium potatoes, peeled and chopped into large pieces
- 3-4 carrots, peeled and chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 packages dry Ranch dressing mix
- Spray the crock pot with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour half of one can of cream of chicken soup on the bottom of the crock pot and spread to cover.
- Place potatoes and carrots on top of the soup.
- Place the pork chops on top of the vegetables.
- Mix together the remaining soups and Ranch dressing mixes. Pour on top of the pork chops and cook on LOW for 6-7 hours or on HIGH for 4 hours.
- Once plated, pour extra sauce from the crock pot over the pork chops and vegetables.
Watch salting the dish. There is plenty of salt in the dry Ranch mix!
PrimeParentsClub.com. All Rights Reserved.