I love Christmas time. I love the entertaining and gatherings that go along with it. However, with the hustle and bustle, I don’t always have time to put a great deal of time into making something. This cranberry dip (or spread) it is so easy you’ll be shocked … not to mention is super tasty! It was a huge hit at our Christmas cookie party. And guess what else? It looks really festive and Christmas-y.
This dip makes a great Thanksgiving dinner menu addition, too. (Hello! Cranberries!) If you have leftover homemade cranberry sauce, you can use it for this recipe.
Festive Christmas Cranberry Spread
Easy Cranberry Orange Dip
Super easy festive holiday dip.
- 12-ounce bag of fresh cranberries
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- Wash cranberries and place in a pot.
- Add sugar and marmalade.
- Cover pot and heat on low until cranberries just start to pop. Stir.
- Spread cream cheese on the bottom of a baking dish.
- Add cranberry mixture on top of the cream cheese and spread.
- Serve with crackers or crusty bread.
You can serve this at room temperature or warm. If you want to serve it warm, heat in the microwave or cover and bake in oven for 30 minutes at 350.
PrimeParentsClub.com. All Rights Reserved.