A few nights ago I was craving nachos, but didn’t want to go out. It was just the kiddo and me so I didn’t want to create a huge meal with lots of leftovers. I looked in the refrigerator and pantry and pulled out a few things. And? It turned into one of those brilliant things that had me thinking, “Why have I never made it like this before?” But the best part? They were super fast and easy!
Easy Cheesy Nachos
- 1-2 pounds ground beef
- 1 package taco meat seasoning
- Tabasco (optional)
- 1 jar queso cheese dipping sauce (flavor of choice)
- Shredded cheese
- Tortilla chips
- Optional Toppings: shredded lettuce, tomatoes, onion, black olives, sour cream
- Brown ground beef in pan.
- Drain fat and then add taco seasoning. Prepare according to package directions.
- Add a 1-2 shakes of tabasco sauce. (optional, but the cheese will make it less spicy)
- Add 1/2 cup of queso dipping sauce to the pan of ground beef and stir until blended.
- Spread tortilla chips flat on each plate. Spoon meat mixture over them and add shredded cheese on top. Or, let everyone add their own toppings.
PrimeParentsClub.com. All Rights Reserved.