1. Contest is open to individuals 18 years and older from the United States.
2. Only one photo per person/Facebook account may be submitted.
3. Entrants must first “like” the Prime Parents’ Club Facebook page in order to enter or vote.
4. Five finalists will be selected based on the number of votes received on their photo. A large number of new or incomplete Facebook pages (indicating that false pages were created just for voting) will disqualify the finalist and the photo with the next highest vote will fill the spot.
5. Finalists agree to have their name and photo posted on the Prime Parents’ Club website.
6. The five finalists will then be judged by a group of panelists on four criteria: Creativity (10 points), Uniqueness (10 points), Inspiration (based on finalist story from the photo caption or comments) (10 points), and Technique (10 points). An average will be taken of each judge’s total for the photo which will indicate the final score for that photo. (Scores will be rounded up.)
7. The highest score out of 40 total points will win the grand prize “golden egg”–a $50 Visa gift card from Prime Parents’ Club and parent company My Point Media.
8. In the event of a tie, a random drawing will take place from the tied scores to determine a winner.
9. All results are final.
10. Prime Parents’ Club and parent company My Point Media assume no responsibility for technical difficulties or inability to access contests or contest sites and voting at any time during the period of the contest.
11. Prime Parents’ Club and parent company My Point Media reserve the right to add, change, end or delete contests or contest rules as needed.
For questions, please contact us.